- Cell Phone +447833249039
- Email email@example.com
- Contact me Contact form
Job/career Yes, looking for a work placement
About me• Exceptional business knowledge and understanding of business; M.Sc in Finance, 1st Class Honours in International Business, 700 GMAT, and generated 6% trading independent stock portfolio in six months.
• Strong analytical capabilities and outstanding organisation skills; managed multiple simultaneous analyst requests in recent internship at Credit Agricole Cheuvreux.
• Excellent communicator and networker, fluent in four languages who builds relationships at every level and integrates rapidly into new and challenging environments, having worked/studied in France, Switzerland, Spain, Germany, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
My goal is to be a real plus for an international financial services company, developing new ideas. I would relish the opportunity to work as part of a high achieving international team in a supportive community where I would be encouraged to implement my own creativity, and develop my professional skills and my personal experience. More so, learning from others is extremely motivating for me.
Imperial College Business School - London - United Kingdom(Permanent contract - September 2012 - June 2013)
- Core modules: Hedge funds, Private equity, Fixed income, Econometrics, Financial modelling, Derivatives pricing
Crédit Agricole - CHEUVREUX - Zürich - Switzerland(Work placement - June 2012 - August 2012)
- Completed three month placement working under team of senior analysts in the transport sector. Researched and analysed airlines and container lines, and created complex financial models alongside senior analysts to compare future performance and determine return on equity.
- • Enabled executive decision making: constructed airlines analyser framework based on in-depth financial data, which was instrumental in providing accurate figures for a major annual report on the airlines sector.
- • Improved efficiency in data warehousing: increased ease and speed of spreadsheet use by applying VBA tools.
- • Supported IPO project and facilitated performance review by developing a model for peer group analysis and
conducting strategic industry analysis.
Harvard University - Cambridge, MA - United States(June 2011 - August 2011)
- Summer Session: Business Analysis and Valuation, Electronic Commerce strategies
University of Westminster - London - United Kingdom(September 2011 - June 2012)
- Awarded a place on E.S.C.E. Double Diploma Programme for Academic Excellence
- Core modules: Corporate Finance, Financial Strategy, Investment Analysis and Strategy, Intal Financial Mgmt
Visuamobile - French leading mobile software company - Paris - France(Work placement - July 2010 - December 2010)
- Progressed rapidly from intern to Project Manager in fast-growing mobile app startup. Benchmarked competition and defined internal strategy for customisable industrial apps.
- • Led a team of five in the development and deployment of an iPhone app to the Apple store: chaired meetings and enforced strict timelines across all departments to achieve clarity of goals and prompt delivery.
- • Evaluated feasibility of new concepts alongside R&D; researched & examined technological limitations and alternatives.
- • Generated revenue:pitched competitive offer and USPs to prospective clients through impactful Keynote presentations.
Grand Hyatt Berlin - Berlin - Germany(Work placement - June 2009 - August 2009)
- Scholarship placement; oversaw day to day operations in buying department, including liaising with suppliers and processing orders, and running department independently in case of absences.
- ￼￼• Strengthened competitive position by conducting market research and competitor analysis.
- Financial valuation
- Mathematics for finance
- Venture Capital
- Corporate finance
- Portfolio management
- Languages: Fluent in English (TOEFL 111/120), French (Native), German (Native, WiDaF 928/990), Spanish (Fluent).
- Financial Acumen: Generated 6% returns on personal portfolio. Member of Imperial College Finance Society.
- Team-work: Won the Glo-Bus 6 month online business simulation organised by the university; excellent teamwork ranked group first out of thirty. Team invited to worldwide best strategy competition by the authors of the game.
- Sports: Skydiving (PAC Diploma), Judo (competition), Sailing (FF Voile), Kitesurf, Horse-Riding (Galop 4), Football.